Private sessions available In Santa Rosa, CA
Liz offers full body therapeutic massage designed to induce relaxation, balance,and promote a general sense of well-being.
Therapeutic massage has been used for stress and pain relief around the world throughout the ages. As long ago as the 5th century Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, wrote, "the physician must be experienced in many things, but assuredly also in rubbing."
Therapeutic massage is one of the best ways to deal with the overload of stress so common in today’s world. Stress is inevitable and can inspire us to do our best, but when we experience an overload of stress for too long, our ability to respond with grace and balance may be challenged.
Therapeutic massage can...
• Give you a break from the build-up of stress
• Promote deep relaxation
• Provide relief from chronic headaches
• Reduce anxiety
• Promote restful sleep
One of the key benefits of therapeutic massage is improved circulation. Good circulation...
• Is essential to bring oxygen and nutrients to healing tissues and remove waste products
• Can help decrease inflammation and pain from injuries or overdoing
• Improves the function and mobility of the joints